[xquery-talk] preserving space in attribute content

Howard Katz howardk at fatdog.com
Tue Jun 6 15:57:44 PDT 2006

We could also rewrite the attribute as an element, as you're suggesting, but
since every other "object" in our system is represented as a attribute, it
would be quite non-standard to do it that way. But other than that, no other
really good reason for not doing so.

What's the &_ ... underscore in your entitized version btw?

Thank you. That was illuminating.
Howard