[xquery-talk] Schematron implemented in XQuery?

Geert Josten geert.josten at dayon.nl
Fri Nov 18 04:28:26 PST 2011

Hi Tony,

I did a bit of work on that a few years ago. But it kind of compiles from
Schematron to XQuery. The idea was to make it a bit more efficient. You
had to put the Schematron files in the Schema database of MarkLogic
Server, at first request it would compile it and put the xqy code into
Modules database to enable running it. In other words, rather tied to
MarkLogic Server the way it is now..

Note that it only covers the validation part, not the second part to make
a nice report out of it.

Also note that there is a good XSLT 1.0 implementation of Schematron.
Perhaps that would work in QT..

Kind regards,
Geert