[xquery-talk] [ANN] Higher-Order XQuery Modules

Leonard Wörteler leo at woerteler.de
Thu Dec 12 13:36:20 PST 2013

Hello everyone,

I want to announce the small collection of XQuery 3.0 modules [1] that
I've written over the last few weeks. I use them mostly for testing the
BaseX optimizer, but there should be no BaseX-specific XQuery code in
the repository.

I have implemented some purely functional data structures including maps
based on AVL and Red-Black Trees that both support arbitrary values as
keys and efficient deletion. Some documentation can be found under each
module's namespace URI or under [2].

Constructive feedback of any kind (suggestions, bug reports, pull
requests) would be much appreciated.

Hope you like it,
   cheers, Leo

[1] https://github.com/LeoWoerteler/xq-modules/