[xquery-talk] and what I think we should tackle right now

Andrew Welch andrew.j.welch at gmail.com
Tue May 21 04:30:05 PDT 2013

> On xml-dev there was a long discussion about this and someone said this very intelligent thing:
> "the Web ignored XML because XML ignored the Web".

I don't get it - the language of the browser is javascript, and its
easy to process json in javascript.... The back end could well be xml,
but the server -> client communication is always going to be json
while the processing language is javascript - what's the problem with
that?

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com