[xquery-talk] A walk down Sesame St - counting for simpletons

Ihe Onwuka ihe.onwuka at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 09:17:50 PDT 2014

I'm not creating a collection as I've already exceeded my allocated
time for talking about this. However I can oblige with a slightly
edited screen print of query and result. The answer is at the bottom.
The eXist people read the list, it was run on their XQuery processor
so perhaps they may want to comment.

I am finito here.

NewNew XQueryOpenSaveCloseRunCheck

countM.xq*
new-document 1*
new-document 2

1
2
3
xquery version "3.0";
(collection('/db/apps/spark/data/rtUnmatched')//thing,collection('/db/apps/spark/data/rtID')//thing)/count(.)
/db/apps/spark/programs/countMovies.xq

Outline

 Live Preview
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1