[xquery-talk] A walk down Sesame St - counting for simpletons

Liam R E Quin liam at w3.org
Tue Apr 8 18:06:54 PDT 2014

On Tue, 2014-04-08 at 22:18 +0100, Ihe Onwuka wrote:
> http://exist.2174344.n4.nabble.com/counting-bug-td4664056.html

I've found it incredibly useful in the past to set things up so I can
run tests against more than one implementation - I use Saxon and BaseX
the most often. I tried MarkLogic once but I wasn't smart enough to work
it :) although years ago I also used Galax and, until a year or so,
qizx.

Actually I still use qizx/open for some things on www.fromoldbooks.org
because it's so fast and I haven't found time to move those queries to
basex.

Liam

Another barefoot programmer.