[xquery-talk] set as datatype in xquery

Rob Stapper r.stapper at lijbrandt.nl
Sun Jul 19 10:47:22 PDT 2015

That’s clear.

I’m doing my work which is based on the results of the work done by W3C, also partly funded, partly voluntary. We can’t be all working on the same subject.

I hoped that since the specifications of the array is an extension of those of the dataset, the implementation would be a quick win and not so much of a kludge.

If the choose is between another ad-hoc implementation of a collection type, which in itself isn’t  ad hoc, or the suggested workaround I also would offer the workaround.

Until the framework is ready for generic collection types and the dataset hopefully will be implemented, I’ll be using my own work-around.( no array anyway J)

One could perhaps make a start with the specifications of the dataset.

Rob Stapper