[xquery-talk] [show xqt] JSONiq and XQuery Development Tools

daniela florescu dflorescu at me.com
Tue Jun 16 18:51:58 PDT 2015

Adam,

unfortunately, thanks to very poor decisions made by several organizations, and several individuals,
 both the Zorba team as well as the 28msec team are dissolved. What you see now are just individual
efforts.

That’s too bad, because they indeed made impressive contributions (JSONiq, Zorba,
the first NoSQL query processor running in the cloud, etc).

But now the Zorba and 28msec team are both scattered all over the place.

Ughhhh.

Dana