[xquery-talk] Can XQuery Update corrupt documents?

Ghislain Fourny g at 28.io
Fri Jun 10 01:49:14 PDT 2016

Hi Joe,

I agree with Mike. Also, I noticed that you are declaring your program as
XQuery 3.0. As far as I know, the XQuery Update 3.0 specification is still
a Working Draft ( https://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-update-30/ ). I would advise
proceeding with care if you combine new XQuery 3.0 constructs with updates.

Kind regards,
Ghislain