[xquery-talk] A walk down Sesame St - counting for simpletons

Ronald Bourret rpbourret at rpbourret.com
Tue Apr 8 15:15:44 PDT 2014

Ihe,

Up until now, your repeated rudeness and demanding attitude on this list
has been modestly amusing. This post moves well past amusing and into
the patently offensive. Personally, I would suggest that the moderator
(if there is one) either remove you from the list or that other members
simply not answer your questions.

-- Ron