[xquery-talk] Linkedin humor for the weekend (2)

daniela florescu dflorescu at me.com
Fri Jun 12 14:24:07 PDT 2015

And this is yet another public and very honest answer when I commented that a “third party” doing a benchmark
should not, in theory, have a business relationship with ANY of the vendors. Otherwise, not credible, so waste of time.

Daniela - the fact that we are partnered with MarkLogic and Couchbase (so that we can better serve our clients who use those platforms) has no bearing on our ability to conduct benchmarks with independence.

I guess it’s not clear to everyone what a “third party benchmark” usually means  in Computer Science :-))

Have a great weekend everyone,  best
Dana