[xquery-talk] Izzit Bcos I is functional?

daniela florescu dflorescu at me.com
Mon Jun 22 09:25:27 PDT 2015

Jason,

I have their financial analysis slides, but honestly I am not sure if I am supposed to make them public.
(I guess you just have to wait until THEY make them public).

About the valuation, I have no idea.

Not everybody likes to have a 10X valuation, which is clearly a sign of tech bubble over-evaluation.
(and actually such over-evaluations can be very harmful to companies later on if things don’t turn up as expected)

But I do not know exactly the story with their latest evaluation.

Best
Dana