[xquery-talk] xpath default namespace

Ghislain Fourny g at 28.io
Wed Jun 1 02:06:35 PDT 2016

Hi Leo,

If the input has no namespace, then I think you can declare the default
namespace according to your output (if it is important to you that your
output uses it as a default namespace).

Then there is a workaround to navigate the input with /*:foo/*:bar
expressions, where the joker prefix should catch the absence of namespace.

I hope it helps?

Kind regards,
Ghislain