[xquery-talk] saxon expath http-client not recognized?

Michael Kay mike at saxonica.com
Tue Oct 17 15:11:31 PDT 2023

Saxon (out of the box) has no support for the EXPath HTTP client module. There's a third party implementation, but I have no idea of its current status, or of its dependencies.

The error suggests either that the library doesn't work, or that you haven't installed it (correctly or at all), or that it doesn't work with this version of Saxon.

Michael Kay
Saxonica